Sunday, October 7, 2007

Band Stuff, Fun Stuff, and My Life

Friday was fun (after the game). (Not that the game was boring ((it was)).) 5th quarter was after the game and I participated in both the Euchre and Ping-pong tourneys, mainly just to have a good time.

There was a bungee-run there and it was big. I didn't go on it, but many people who did proudly displayed their burns. Logan Wulpi was my partner in Euchre and we lost. The cards were against us. But also we were facing Brianna Russel and Nathan Law and Logan was getting really annoyed with Bri. I was laughing. She's a funny kid.

Anyway, Logan was quick to leave. Bri and Nate won the championship. Post-championship match, Bri and I played against Josh Blauser and Jennifer Wulpi. It was getting past midnight, so we left the game 7-6, our lead. We'll have to play again (that's for all of you).

Crazy weekend. Saturday was long (I got up at too-early o' clock). I had a lot of band stuff going on. We had a competition at Homestead in the morning and then we were at the Snider Parade of Champions at Wayne HS.

In the morning at Homestead, we had a twelve point jump over last week! It was crazy. We didn't do that well at Wayne, but we were still over 60 points. So that's good. (It's Great!)

Then I put the finishing touches on a video I was editing for church (link coming soon) and it turned out pretty well. Made for a late night, but I got to sleep in a little.

Church was cool. The sermon was really cool. Inspiring because it was about what I like to do (or wish to do a lot). (Which would be doing something nice for someone I don't know who really needs it. I just warms one's heart, you know?)

Then after that I stayed after and helped the youth group do stuff for the Worman-Lightfoot Insurance Luncheon. It was long and dogged.

Afterword, the youth went to Dairy Queen. Then I went to the Wulpi's for some Halo 3 on borrowed XBOX 360's. It was fun. Came home. Left. Halo 3. Home. IHOP for family dinner. Home for stuff I should be doing now.

That's enough of that half-pint jazz, here's where it all pays off:

No comments: