Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ramblings Quite Ramificating

Originally Posted miƩrcoles, 21 de enero de 2009 a las 7:14 on Facebook

So the question arises and my mind runs rampart. Without trying to create a thought it happens.

My mind is always running 100 miles per hour. There cannot be a question on that matter. It is that way because i am that way. I notice a lot of things. Though, most of my attention goes to what is new for me. That is why i will not always recognize your haircut or you new blouse: i am probably looking at the wall or something.

Lol. The funny thing is that also i have all kinds of trouble remembering where i put things. Possibly the most aggrivating quality about myself. Organization has begun to play a key role in my life now because of it.

As of late, i have spent time considering truth. It can be found within everything. I'm pretty sure i understand it to my ability right now. I think now's as good of time as any for penning my goal. Well, would mision statement be a better description? Here it is: i want to lead people to spiriual growth and an understanding of the truth through means they can learn from

You see, it isn't a really a mission statement. And i think a lot of it arises from my unhappiness with Christianity's one-sided approach to "salvation." This bigs me to no end completely. My frustration is something not pleasant to write down.

I get worked up so much by the scare tactics of "you'll go to hell if you don't believe in jeses. You'll be condemned for eternity." That makes me so ...don't make me get into it.

I suppose i'm just building up this so i can put what i believe on this matter. Here goes it: heaven and hell are not places as much as happiness and sorrow are not places. Life is all we get. Hell and heaven are not some place we go after life, but are rather internal 'places' during life. One example i find readily available is of the business executive concerned only with profits. The glutton at the top. I would consider him in hell. If you follow, great. If not, i wouldn't worry about it.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: